If at any time during the year you are disturbed by any loud or disruptive misbehavior by renters, see any damage being done to personal/association property, or observe a situation that you consider to be unsafe, please take the following actions:

First – Immediately call the Walton County Sheriff’s Office, report the incident, and ask that a deputy be sent to assess the situation.

For an emergency call -

For non-emergency call
Griffon Security -
850-307-8450 (1 March - Labor Day)
Walton County Sheriff -  850 267-2000.

Second – Call the Association Security Coordinator or any Board Member any give them the details of what occurred.  (preferably the next day if the situation occurs late at night)

In no case should you approach the offenders and try to rectify the situation yourself.